Blog has moved, redirecting... ...

ConnectEd Canada 2013


Registration Opens and a Call for Discussion Facilitators
The details are coming together for the second ConnectEd Conference. The discussion proposals that have been submitted so far have us very excited about round 2. We are looking for more proposals, please don’t leave it too late. We would rather have a tentative outline of a discussion now while we plot the schedule. We will be in contact with you for a more detailed description to print in the program early in the new year. The list of discussions from 2012 can be found at: http://connectedcanada.org/?page_id=74

We are close to having the Friday night reception venue secured and ready to announce. We also hope to have the Thursday TweetUp and Saturday social events posted on the conference schedule page shortly.
If you have any questions about registration or submitting a discussion proposal please contact our host school organizer Dan McWilliam of the Calgary Science School. dan.m@calgaryscienceschool.com

I spent the weekend at the most amazing conference, the inaugural ConnectEd Canada(#ConnectEdCA) conference. I’d like to preface by saying that I am a conference type person. I love PD, I go to as many as possible and occasionally have to talk myself out of going to too many workshops and sessions.I love learning and discovering new things and I love to talk about teaching and education.This conference was different.I learned so much and connected with so many people, I’m not sure if I can accurately reflect on the whole experience. I’m not sure if I’ve been able to process the whole experience yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment