Blog has moved, redirecting... ...

PE Networking: Follow Up

Last Friday we hosted a networking day for PE teachers from local charter and private schools.

We had 12 teachers join us for a day of sharing lesson ideas, assessment techniques, and ways to integrate technology into the teaching of the Physical Activity and Health curriculums. The day was a mix of stand and deliver, Q and A and hands-on sharing of activities.


The feedback from the day was very positive. Participating teachers said the following:

"It was extremely beneficial for my understanding of assessment. I know have a variety of new activities to use and modify for my students."

"The camraderie was great. I feel more connected to other PE teachers. "

"It was extremely useful. As a first year teacher I found the sharing of expert ideas really useful and motivating."

We held another similar event for Fine Arts Teachers on October 22nd, 2010. 




No comments:

Post a Comment